Sunday, January 2, 2011

WTH ?!

SO FAST THEN FINISH HOLIDAY EDI AH ?!!!
NOT READY !!!
*Breathe*Breathe*

"== My homework juz finished nia...
Did for more than 3 days...
I very ho liau. I 29th of DEC oni start doing.
Juz finished at 10.30pm...
Blew my vuvuzuela and screamed "YEAH !!!"
Like Usher... XD

I think I'm gonna burn the papers later at midnight...
I think the baldy won't mine... But... WHO CARES !!!
I hope he burst a vein or something...
XD That'll be fun to watch...
Video it and post it on Facebook or Youtube !
I mean, c'mon, must share the fun and happiness ! =D
Kk... Enough with insults...

I don't even think we should do the homework...
The first week, teachers pasti busy with Form 1 students de ma...
They have to:

  • Give them a diagnostic test to see who is the most cleverest la
  • Then, mark the papers la
  • Then, tell them their class is which la
  • Then, perhimpunan for dunno wat boring thing la
  • Then, everybody get stuck inside the tiny dewan for lecture la
  • Then, need to vote who is Class Monitor and the class stuffs la
  • Then, intro ourselves to teachers la (But they will never remember unless you're popular with them or they have some super memory or sumthin so wat's the use ?)
  • Then, have to go to Unit Beruniform, Kelab, and Permainan meeting to vote for Pengerusi and AJKs la
You see la ! So many stuff to do..
They maybe forget the homework edi...
They made me use finish 2 or 3 pens !
"== So frustrating...

Sigh... I think later go and spend the last 12 hours before schooling with some milo ice and movies... =D
I bought The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in Genting on the 31st of Dec.
So many stuffs to tell la...
But no pics to show. Yet...
Hmm...
I wait until I steal the camera from my bro first oni write bout it...

So for now,
Eyb~

*I hope u had a wonderful New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment