Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY so... PONTENG !!!

Today is actually a schooling day but cha'mon !
CNY la ! Oni peeps with no life go to school today... XD
But some of my friends go school today...
*Gulp* "No offend ! Don't kill me !"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The oni reason I celebrate CNY is for a few reasons:

-Angpao
-Gamble
-Food
-Gatherings
- Firecrackers

And 4 days is not enough la...
Must at least 2 weeks... XD
But watever la... I now not in Klang...
I'm chilling out at Cameron High...

I am ready to get killed cause,
my homeworks are still buried somewhere in a messy corner... =D
My angpao receive so less nia...
Not enough for me to buy my school and shut it down...
Good idea rite... C'mon, support me ! =D

I gamble until I lose like crazy...
BlackJack, Mahjong and Big 2...
BlackJack bet from RM1-RM10... "==
Mahjong is 10sen nia... XD
Big 2 is 20 sen each... But still lose... ><

Food is SUPER !!!
food, Food and more FOOD !!!
Got Barbecue la, nasi lemak la, homemade dishes la, steamboat la...
And forget liau... "== Lembab...

Gatherings... Hmm...
I went to 2 edi... The rest all is visit there visit here.
I watched movie oso. All's Well Ends Well 2011

I went with 10+ peeps.
The whole row is ours... XD
Laughed very hard but the show ok la...

I before CNY watched Shaolin

The movie is ok... Recommended la but ok.
Very meaningful. In the end, everybody dies... XD
Seriously...

This year, no firecrackers for me...
I cannot put cause grandma passed away recently...
Feel like not an authentic CNY.
Aiya... can gamble then can edi la...

I don't have pictures yet cause left camera cable at home.
I next post oni post pics la...
But lazy la... "==
Aiya... Wan freeze to death edi.
B-b-b-b-b-ye

*Happy CNY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment