Saturday, July 30, 2011

Epic World Stage !!!

World Stage was cool !!!
I screamed until lungs seriously injured.
I can't breathe properly for a day
Luckily okay le but got sick... =(

I don't regret it because it is epic !!!!
I summore got free items :



It's a fan and a poncho.
I didn't take the poncho out cause not raining. =D
I bought a pair of shoes for RM10 oni :



I like !!! =D
I got sore throat and flu after that...
Rock until too crazy le... XD

The whole week of school was damn boring...
Nothing to say about school but three words:
WASTE. MY.TIME.

Today, I went to school to help prepare for farewell.
I cut stuff and glue stuff.
Went back at 10 to go shopping =P
I think I'm just going to dance Ring Ding Dong with Wan Nee... =\
No more idea... @@

I just now went 1 Utama.
Ate at Dragon-I:


Rice with pork + potatoes and Dumpling =D


Noodles with 'pai kuat' ~LOL


Honeydew with sago !!! XD

Tasty until ~~~~~ =P
After that I bought some clothes:


Padini Concept Store


Padini Concept Store


F.O.S.

I bought a pair of shoes too:


Padini Concept Store (Vincci)

It's very comfortable....
Ok. I gotta go sleep.
31st July is the 1st day of Hungry Ghost Festival...
Don't go out at night... =D

또봐요~

*I hope I can buy BEAST merchandise TT

No comments:

Post a Comment