Friday, October 25, 2013

Understand Me

You know, sometimes one feels like being alone when the one that's accompanying you at the moment isn't the one that you want to accompany you. Because of this, one would rather be in its own solitary place than be surrounded by others. I've encountered this feeling countless times, but some people just won't understand. It's not that I don't want to spend time with you, but please include the situation as a factor. Nobody wants to be alone with no one to share their thoughts with, but with people that don't understand them, they would rather shy away instead. That is me.
Well, let's just leave it at that then. Don't want to make this post as glum as possible.

I was supposed to watch Insidious 2 on Tuesday, right? Guess what. They blew it off. Ugh. I skipped school because of that! Well, that was my excuse to skip school anyway but still... So I ended up watching just now alone. Sigh, umm. It was supposed to be with Mei Hua and Chi Yang. It was at 3.50pm in Jusco Bukit Raja. I ajak-ed them last night after Pio-loki tuition. Chi Yang said okay but Mei Hua needed to confirm with me the next morning. I prayed so hard that it would be good news but sadly, it didn't come out the way I hoped for of course. So, she couldn't come. I WhatsApp-ed Chi Yang after that to call it off. I wanted to go back to Plan A: Watching alone. Sigh, it's not what la but c'mon, I'd feel uncomfortable. I want to enjoy that movie, not sitting in the cinema thinking about how uneasy it is. I'd rather go alone. I didn't mean to hurt anyone okay...

Well, at least I got to watch the movie. :)





















It made my hair stand at the end. Seriously recommended but for the faint-hearted, bring like a jacket or something to cover your eyes. That's what I did. I was alone and it felt extra scarier. God damn Insidious 2 you did not let me down at all. :) Same director with The Conjuring but I prefer this hahah. Still, MALAYSIAN DIRECTOR YOU ROCK SO BAD! :D

Mum drove me home around 6.20pm after I ate my McDonald's Vanilla Shake hehhe. One of my favs! I saw 2 of my schoolmates there waiting to be interviewed. They're planning to work there during the holidays. Hardworking nya~ :O

Came home, ate dinner, tried to shit but couldn't, then typed a bit of this blogpost, ended up abandoning both my computer and the phone in my room while I watched Kung Fu Hustle and later, Vamps. :) Gonna continue movie night for 1 week or something starting tomorrow because of Hallowscream on Fox Movie Premium at 10pm every night. Tonight spending 4 hours without any social disruption felt sorta nice. Less disturbance, like last time.

Though, I still had to finish this post, so here I am! Hahahha. :3 I wish I could blogged more, but I'm really kinda exhausted from 2 days of school hahahah. Therefore, I'm skipping it tomorrow! Yippee~ :D Planning to wake up at 10am and do some actual stuff instead of wasting a lot of precious time on just sleeping. I get this weird guilt trip whenever I sleep in and wished I'd had woken up earlier. Strange, I know hahha. I still have tons to blog about! So I might continue tomorrow. Hope I can really keep to my promise this time and update more often. 
Thanks, readers. :)

*What does it feels to be immortal...?

No comments:

Post a Comment