Thursday, December 26, 2013

One Month Later.

2341 hours: It's Christmas Eve! Well, only a few more minutes till Christmas and most probably, this post will be posted as a post of 25th December but it's gonna be Christmas Eve for me until I wake up the next day, 'aite guys? I was thinking, since countdown isn't in my agenda tonight, so I guess I might as well try to write a blog post that I've been trying to type for a few days already. I hope this post will finish and will be published! Okay, let's get on with it:

I've became lazier after I came back from Taiwan so I didn't even managed to sort out the photos after 3 weeks already. Because of that, I'm not gonna be posting any of the photos I took in Taiwan in this post. I'm not sure about the posts after this, but nah, not this post. Lazy hahah. I'll be starting with events after the trip.

11/12/13 (Wednesday), i-City

CBS, Ian, Lian Qi and I planned to go i-City on that day. We didn't notice at first that it was quite a unique date, honestly. When we got there, I started to wish them, "Happy 11/12/13!" and they wished back too, of course. Hahah, really enjoyable. Okay, I know you guys are more interested in looking at pictures than my nonsense typing, right? Hahaha, okay!

Lian Qi's parents were going KL, so she had to tumpang in my house first and my mum could fetch both of us to i-City. The planned time was 2pm so she came my house around 9am or 10am. We spent a few hours in my room before we set off to i-City.

























We, of course, managed to take picture before we went out heheh.

When we reached there, CBS just reached too, so three of us made a bee line to the Wet World. Luckily Sin Yee lent us her i-City card so we could rent lockers to put our stuffs. We rented 2 and divided among us four. Ian was late, as usual. Haish. We also blur blur, go and buy his ticket, so we had to wait for him and CBS couldn't go into the water because he has his phone with him so Ian could contact him. Nevertheless, me and Lian Qi went to play while CBS used his phone to take pictures.























Queuing up for the ride!


















Posing for the camera!

Then after our ride, Ian came le, so CBS kept his phone and we couldn't take anymore pictures. I'll just explain what we did after that, kay? I think the perfect party to go to the Wet World is four people. The rides there are either one person, a pair, or a four-participant ride. Four of us then went to play the floor mat, which I almost bled because I didn't stop in time and knocked on the freaking barrier. We were racing to see who'll reach the end first, so I guess I won hahaha. Luckily i pulled the sliding thing to cover my face if not I would've gotten a serious injury. After that we played the four-seater sliding down ride. I sat at the back and damn, it felt as if I were gonna fly off the seat. I held on to my life by grabbing onto the seat so forcefully. Luckily we reached the end safely hahaha. We played the two-seater sliding down ride after that. Lian Qi sat with CBS while I sat with Ian. The ride was nice too hahaha. We played it twice! The drizzle started after that so we sheltered ourself by the cafe. The boys went to take money from the locker while Lian Qi and I watched the rain water patterns. It was sorta soothing. They came back and bought some snacks to eat and we ate together. We wanted to try the Tornado/Vuvuzuela whatever-you-call-it ride but the life guards wouldn't permit us until the rain stopped, so we played at the swimming pool then. I almost drowned what the fuck but Ian "saved" me and he was the one that almost made me die. Oh well, at least he saved me hahaha. We played piggyback and water splashing until the rain finally stopped, and we headed towards the monster ride. Muahahaha. It was a four-seater ride - me and CBS sat at the back while Lian Qi and Ian sat in front. The ride was hella thrilling! Ian and Lian Qi had their backs facing the front and didn't know what was looming ahead but me and CBS stared straight ahead at the impending slant in front of us. I could see the horror in his eyes that reflected mine as all four of us zoomed straight down the ride. I felt ecstatic! We went for the ride twice and didn't change our seating position. I could see Lian Qi almost crying on our second time so we didn't continue on with the third. We went to the Jacuzzi spot for a while before we went and bathe at 5pm +.


















We sat at the water fountain in front of the entrance and asked an uncle to help us capture a group photo of all of us before we exited the Wet World.

After that we went to the Boulevard because we wanted to try out the haunted house there. Me, Lian Qi and CBS were told that they were having a promotion so we said that we'd try it out after the Wet World.















Ian, Lian Qi and I took some pictures while CBS was buying the tickets hahah.


















I don't know why but I've been doing this pose very often lately.


















We're riding the stars! (sounds wrong eww omg)























Cool to take picture with a thing that has a claw for a dick.























I had to crop Ian out of the picture because he was smiling. What the heck, man we are gonna enter a spooky place and you're smiling. Lu otak siao ah?

Wasted RM10, man because we were all screaming and shouting like a bunch of crazy idiots. We ran and crept until we bumped into three other guys that was coolly taking pictures inside with the set up and decorations while four of us looked scared like hilang ibu bapa nia wtf ahahah. We finally left the maze after like, 10-15 minutes lols wtf, man.























_____________________________________

Guess what, peeps? I really didn't managed to finish it up this post yesterday so I'm continuing it now on Christmas day. It's 6.45pm so please, let me finish the post today. Continue:
______________________________________

Four of us saw some masks lying around after we exited the labyrinth so with our "itchy hands", we picked them up and took a picture while wearing them heheh.

After that we went to try out the Trick Art's Museum that also costs RM10 per person. This time, we took a lot of pictures there hahahah. No waste money liao. :3





















I would also like to escape reality for a while.


















I shouldn't have looked at the camera but, perfect placement of hands!























Would you prefer this? :)
























Or this? ;)


















Mirror?


















Twins!























Be a good girl and put it back will you? :3
















Lemme bitchslap before you kill him, okay?















 I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.















Shh....















Blow baby, blow!


















Ian pergi edit until an ni kuan. /facepalm/


















This too.You're gonna face a freaking dinosaur and you're laughing. Wth, man?

























The mythical hair-cover-eyes angel!

























Would you rather fly solo...



















or have me with you?

























Stairway to heaven~


















Even I feel disgusted right now. /vomits/
















Normal<<<<< >>>>> Pervert

That's about it for the photos from Trick Art's Museum. Quite a lot edi la kan? Hahahha. After that we seriously hungry like siao lang liao, so we headed to the map directory there and see ada apa boleh makan lo. The Chicken Rice Shop, Old Town White Coffee, some mamak shop, we finally decided to go makan Kenny Rogers hahah. When we reached there, we saw Subway was opened beside it then Ian said Subway cheaper la but CBS don't want because he frequently ate Subway. Ding-ding-dong-dong four of us finally went into Kenny Rogers. :3


















This was moi's meal! Standard la kan? :3

I remembered that day in the shop I heard a song and I wanted to know what it was so I asked Ian to use Shazam and find it out for me as my phone was still charging and the battery freaking low. CBS was babbling on and on about something-I-wasn't-paying-attention-to quite loudly while Lian Qi was looking at both me and Ian doing what then both of us at the same time, "SHHH!!!!" and CBS straight away shut up HAHAHAHAHAH. People trying to Shazam la haiyo apalalu.

Ian complaint that his pumpkin soup sucked and went out to walk walk. He was the only one who didn't order the quarter chicken so I guessed that he didn't want to stay and watch us tempt him hahaha. I couldn't finish my chocolate muffin. I was too full la. Luckily me and Lian Qi shared a drink so we finished it. After eating it was around 7pm I guess, and we went out to enjoy the evening dawn.

We topped up some credit into the i-City card and tried out some rides there. First, we sat on the Ferris wheel because I wanted to heheh. I was asking Ian and CBS to guess which colour of the car we were gonna sit in. 

Me: Blue
Ian: Red
CBS: Green

Lian Qi also blur blur look at us and I point and say, okay you choose yellow hahahah. We waited patiently and finally, you guess who won? /facepalm/ Yes, Lian Qi the blur blur won. Oh well, 傻人有傻福。

I felt so stupid though. When we rode higher and higher on the Ferris wheel, I started to become so scared I was petrified. Then they tried to calm me down and finally, we managed to reach the ground safely. Hahahhaa, I feel so dumb omg.


















This was the only picture we managed to take inside that car. Hahahha.

It was getting darker so we went to the area called The City of Digital Lights hahaha. We passed by the boulevard where they sold some merchandises like t-shirt, night lights and food. We stopped by a kiosk to buy some beverages because we were dead thirsty. They have nice decorations set all over. :)

When we reached the neon trees region, we sat on the two-seater monorail that circled on top of the place. Lian Qi and CBS sat in the ride in front of me and Ian so they took off first. It was fun because I was the one behind the wheel hahaha. Turning round and round. I didn't dare to turn 360° hahaha. Scared later jam then die lo. It was nice sitting on that ride hahaha.

When I was looking below at clueless people about our existence above them, Ian asked me to close my eyes. I was curious and smiling hahahah. I was wondering what he was trying to do when I felt his arms brushed against my shoulder and was around my neck. I was shocked, really. When he said I could open my eyes, I saw that my neck now has a new purple necklace around it.


 


Isn't it pretty??? :')

I really couldn't help marveling over its beauty. Really sweet of him, right? Hehehe. Wait, I clarify again, okay? Kami bukan pasangan cinta. We are friends ah. Don't simply think okay.

Hehehehe, I don't think so CBS and Lian Q noticed the new necklace around my neck. If so, they acted oblivious hahaha. :)

Later, we walked around the place and took many pictures. There were a few stalls selling luminous items. There were some that attracted me but I didn't want to spend any more money. I didn't want to exceed RM100 of money usage, y'know? I was afraid my parents will be quite unhappy ma. Though, three of them bought lighted headband for RM5 and I refused to buy at first, because I chose one that costs RM8. I tried to bargain with the seller for RM7 and lastly, CBS gave the RM1 and I bought the bunny headband hahaha.























Sweaty bunny hahahah.


















Group headband photo!

That's all for the i-City hang out that day! I really enjoyed thoroughly and the dumb shit stuff we did on that day was really memorable hahaha. 11/12/13 well spent! I hope one day, we could all play around like that again. :)

Okay, back to the gift from Ian, I'm guessing he bought it in Singapore. When I went to Taiwan for a week, he went Singapore too. On Monday (9/12/13), before my Grace Tay tuition and his tuition in A1 too, we exchanged souvenirs! I gave him an elmo eyemask, a raspberry Eclipse, Spicy Beef Jerky and an Iron Man luggage tag hahaha. It's not much, but I hope he appreciates it. :)

He, however, splurged a lot on souvenirs.He bought for all his friends and semua pun mahal. Aiya, he also can buy RM600+ punya shoe, souvenir sap sap water kan? SAVE MONEY LA DEYH! Okay, back to what he bought me:























A wallet. He has a same one but the light blue area is black instead, and the compartments are lesser hahaha.


















A box of chocolates

The necklace, too, which you guys have already seen earlier, right? :3

We fooled around for a while with the souvenirs for a while first before we headed off to tuition hahha.
























He wore the shirt I bought for CBS from Taiwan hahahha.
























Did he wore it better...
























Or me? Hahahhaha.

I have a cookie monster eye mask I bought for myself too!














I liked this one better hehehhehe!

I actually paused for a few minutes to try and take a photo of me wearing this eye mask but they're all too fugly, so let's just stick to this photo la kay? :3

I also gave a few luggage tags to Sin Yee, Wan Nee and Lian Qi. I bought less one for Heidi and I feel so bad. Sorry. /.\

That's all for the souvenirs and stuff! Well, I know I said I was too lazy to post any photo of Taiwan, but I did capture a photo of the amount of stuffs I bought from there!























The things I bought from Taiwan excluding souvenirs and food hehehehe!

I'm not kidding you, my closet now is like very packed. I really don't know how to cram anymore new clothes, but I keep buying them! I cannot hang anymore clothes already, so I had to just fold them now. My dad promised to make a new wardrobe for me. Hope it'll arrive soon!

Let's continue with another event, shall we? A short one, let's go!

15/12/13 (Sunday), The Mines

I heard about The Big Bad Wolf book fair so I told my parents about it, so my dad took me and my mum to the fair at The Mines. They said that the last time they were there was so freaking long ago. It was also my first time in The Mines lagi. Woah.

It was the last day of the 24-hour book fair so they were closing at 9pm. The place was packed with people and bookworms everywhere! I walked my own and picked out the books I want while my parents walked on their own. They were going up for some snacks when I was still choosing more books. They really do sell them cheap, y'know! The books I see in normal book stores that sold for RM40+ or so, they sell for RM8 wtf. I even bought The Twilight Saga: Twilight Graphic Novel Volume II for RM8! I bought the first volume for almost RM80 wtf!


















A perfect fit. :)

After buying the books and some was already in the car, we left the convention centre and went to the shopping mall. Of course, shopping for stuffs was inevitable. :3

























I know I look fat, but I liked the pattern, so I bought it. /.\ Mind the ugly face, body. I only posted this, because it's my blog. T_T /cries/

I also bought a santa hat hairclip and a nail art thing for RM4 each hahha.
























I bought this bear paw ice cream that tastes like oreo! Yummy! :D


















Father Christmas and his Rudolph-the-no-more-red-nose reindeers hahaha.























The books I bought from the book fair. I think all of them are RM8 each. :)


















Just a picture of the sunsent on the journey back home. :)

That's all for the book fair. There are a few more days I should post about but they'll be in the next post, 'aite guys? Gotta rest hahah. My nose block is getting more serious from just now. I guess it's the cold air from the aircond that worsen the condition because my desktop is exactly underneath it. Kakak flew back Indonesia on the 8th of this month and came back just this evening. I guess, things are back to normal then. 

Goodnight and sweet dreams. :)

Happy Boxing Day!

*I love making new friends but I have a tendency of losing them easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment