Monday, December 8, 2014

Habits (Stay High)

Hi.
SPM was over 2 weeks ago?
Somewhere around there.
Yea.
It feels like ages ago.
Finished.
What now, you ask?
I dunno.
Nobody knows, I guess.
Ask yourself, what now?
'cause I dunno.
Why don't you tell me?
Yea.
Text me.
Call me.
Oh no, wait.
You can't.
I don't have my smartphone with me.
I do have my Samsung phone.
Not so smart though.
Still a phone.
I just got the SIM card fixed this morning.
So, yea.
Call me.
Text me.
No Whatsapp.
Nope.
Are you bored of this post?
Nah, I'm not.
I dunno.
I've been going out every single day after SPM.
Yeap.
Every single day.
Fuel?
Yea.
Money?
Yea.
Friends?
Yea.
I'm good.
Yea.
Real good.
I'm going to register at Sunway College tomorrow.
Australian Matriculation.
10 months Pre-U I think.
Nah, I don't think I'm going overseas.
Insufficient cash.
Bank account?
Low on cash.
Yea.
It's 'aite.
College.
Wow.
Yea.
College.
So fast.
~Kindergarten~
*woosh*
~Primary School~
*zoom*
~Secondary School~
*blink*
~College~
Yeap.
College.
Already.
Are you bored of this post?
Don't be.
Don't go.
Stay.
Please?
I'm sober, in case you're wondering.
Yea.
Sober as a judge.
No, wait.
Sober-er than a judge.
Yea.
I'm that sober.
Super sober.
Come find me.
I'll prove it to you.
What are you thinking?
Yea, you.
Are you as bored as I am?
No.
You're more bored than me.
Yea.
Boring you.
And boring me.
We make the perfect couple.
Let's get married.
No.
Don't come near me.
Go away.
No, wait.
Stay.
I'm lonely.
Yea.
Lonely............
Hi.
What are you thinking?
How was SPM, you ask?
Like usual.
Just more, exam-y.
Yea.
Exam-y.
With people walking around once in a while.
With their beady eyes.
Staring at the students.
Vomiting out our knowledge.
On pieces of paper.
For the sake of what?
I dunno.
Reasons of their own.
Mine?
Hmm....
For the sake of my parents?
Scholarships?
Or self-satisfaction?
Why not all?
Yea.
Life quote.
Really.
The phrase I've been quoting my life on.
"Why not both?"
So, why not all?
I finished SPM on the 25th.
Class party.
Sorta.
26th.
Interstellar @ SCM.
27th.
Snooker//Yumcha @ KP.
28th
Badminton @ U-One.
1st.
Mockingjay @ SCM.
2nd.
Grey Sky Morning @ Subang + Sunway Pyramid.
3rd.
Dad's office and errands.
4th.
Guides and Scouts Farewell @ Taman Tasik Shah Alam.
5th, 6th & 7th.
Work @ SCCC.
8th (Today).
6 Arif reunion @ SCM.
Which only consisted of 9 people.
Me, Zanne, Puts, Naz, Tuck, Mama's boy, Ustaz, Mar and Emo Boy.
Yong Xin and Mavis came for a while during their lunch break.
It was nice hanging out with them.
Really.
It's been a while.
Our last reunion dated 3 years back.
Nice.
So much has happened.
So much.
Too much.
I can't handle them.
They're eating me.
Those memories.
That memory.
That.
Yea.
What's that, you ask?
Come find me.
I'll tell you.
You're saying I'm desperate?
Yea, I'm.
So what?
Come.
I'll tell you a secret.
Wait.
You're going away, aren't you?
You.
Fine.
Off you go.
It's okay.
Yea.
Sober as a judge, remember?
We were the kewl kids.
The best.
The kewlest.
Ever.
Don't be jealous.
You're never gonna be as kewl as us.
Suck it up.
Sorry, that was mean.
Well, suck that up too.
'cause this world's mean.
Get used to it.
Okay, that was very mean.
Get used to that too.
I'm helping you.
You're ungrateful.
It's okay.
Hi.
I'm sexy, free and single.
Not so sure on the sexy part.
Mmkay.
I'm free and single.
Let's hang.
I'm broke though.
No, wait.
I'm not buying the iPhone 6 anymore.
Okay, let's hang.
Call me.
Text me.
Kay bye.

*I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment