Thursday, July 2, 2009

School...

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

My school held many bla bla stuff for many times so wateva la.
Take a look lah ! XD

Spelling competition !

Prizes !

After everything !

LOL ! I not concentrating in motivasi... =)

I'm giggling like shit ! XD

Talkin about wat we learnt that day and all...

Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finish motivasi and dunnid to hear lecture anymore ! =D

Kuning, Biru (My House), Hijau and of course... Merah ! FYI - The red house won !

Class 6 Arif is my class and are concentrating on doing this problem bla bla quiz... Sweating bullets at there !

Saw me behind that indian girl ?

I'm one of the prefects ! Remember discipline teacher... we are not spelled as PERFECT but is PREFECT . ^_^

Eww !!!!!! My hair makes me look like an I-D-I-O-T ! (*Edited)

Lastly... my school... Although it's old but no matter wat, it's still my lovely school ! =D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment