Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shopping...!

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Went shopping wit my mom yesterday at 1 Utama
Went there with my bro oso to buy shirt for prom and bla...bla...bla...

I'm suppose to be watching Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen but my mum says I can't...
I was mad and angry for a while but then I think : Yea... maybe she's right about going so far here but watch movie so nervermind...

I am suppose to be walkin round and don' buy stuff but there are like so many things I wanna buy so I can't resist it anymore so I bought some stuff... :

These three colourful bangles... There was no black... =(

My new hoodie ! Bought it at romp...

Bought this new love necklace... So damn ex but it's worth it !

Cute little phone strings... I even got a discount =D

It's actually two rings bought from bonita...

A Padini Concept Store shirt (Dunno which brand...) I actually picked out a T-shirt but my mom said this looks better but more ex... XD

The pictures are blur... Nevermind. At least can see la. That's all for now !

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment