Thursday, September 26, 2013

Reborn.

Hey. :)
I wanted to start blogging again because...
Well, on Tuesday morning, I skipped the first 2 periods of school, which were Physics by the way, to do my presentation that I was supposed to complete at midnight, but I overslept. 
*facepalm*
That Ian Phang la! I told him I'll be sleeping and will wake up at 3am to do my presentation and Accounts folio. Mana tau sleep sleep a while I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. Checked and saw it was Mr. Phang at 11pm. Ugh. I rejected the call la of course. I want to sleep ma. But he kept calling what the hell. Until 12am call me again omg.
*double facepalm*
Lastly I just unplugged my phone from the charger and put beside me. Whenever I see it light up, I just reject the call. Reject, reject, reject, ter-reject until all 20 of the alarms I put. What the hell right.
*triple facepalm*
When my maid came and woke me up the next morning, I jolted up from my bed and asked, "PUKUL BERAPA SEKARANG?!", "6.30 pagi lah. Kenapa?", "OH MY GOD!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!". I panicked like crazy. I kept hitting myself and cursing. I was thinking of an idea to do my presentation, so I thought of doing it in school la.

I reached school around 7am+ and went to look for the ICT teacher to ask for permission to enter the computer lab to use one of the computers. I NEED TO FINISH THE PRESENTATION. RM40 is at stake here, man. The best presentation in the class, each member can get RM10! Of course everyone will want it lah right! But we only had 1 hour+ to complete it. 
*ding*ding*dong*dong*
Simply put some pictures then add some finishing touches. Bla-bla-bla, done. Our presentation was on 
Chemistry Chapter 9: Manufactured Substances in Industry
                               9.1 Sulphuric Acid
It was a rush, but I think it was a pretty good job. :)
Others did better though. /.\
Nevermind la, can't do anything to fix it already.

OKAY WAIT. I didn't even state the reason I wanted to blog again. LOL. Well, when I was doing the Powerpoint, a teacher was teaching the 4V1 class. There's one thing about blog and stuff. So, that sort of made me remember back my blog which made me want to blog again.
Another factor is that, my mind is too much for Twitter to handle. Sometimes the tweets I tweet, I want to look back and read. So writing a blog would be a better option, don't cha think so too? :)

So, I guess I'll post this first ah. A lot to blog about, but it's 0355 hours right now and I have freaking school tomorrow. I actually wanted to watch Man Utd vs Liverpool but I wrote this blogpost instead. I want to sleep instead, I guess. Not BPL or something so... yeah.  I will try to post as often as I can but my schdule's sort of tight. I will try. Promise.

I remember that everytime I end a blog post, I'll add a little note at the bottom. I'll continue to do that. It's nice to read them back. :)
Goodnight~

*重新来过

No comments:

Post a Comment