Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve!

It's 24th December 2012 already.
Time flies and school is reopening soon.
We survived the so-called apocalypse.
21/12/2012.
Well, it's just bullshit so nevermind. :3
The movie 2012 is rated comedy I guess.

Okok, continue today's post.
I continue with the 1 Utama shopping pictures first:























Don't I just look cute in those nerdy glasses? Hahaha.
There was this shirt in TopShop that spells out NERD.
I wanted to buy it and wear it with this glasses.
It would've looked perfect!
But it costs RM100. .__.
Expensive sia. Suan le ba~

Now for some Christmas decorations:























The head of the reindeer is broken I guess. :3


How I wish the cakes and muffins were real. :3

After that, we went to eat at Hui Lau Shan!
I've been craving it since I-don't-know-when.
It's famous for their delicious deserts.
I ordered 芒之恋.






















Looks tasty right? Hahahaha.
I can still remember the taste.
Super ho jiak!

My mum ordered some Red Bean Mango thingy.























The black layer at the bottom is red bean.
I don't like red bean. :3

After eating we go posing with dolls!























My big bro's gf with Tigger!























Me and Winnie the Pooh!
The dolls costs RM50 each!
Expensive sia. .__.























Merry Christmas! :)























The snowman is so big. XD
I would hug it if I could.























Merry Christmas ~ Cotton candy

This was the sunset view when we were driving home:























Breathtakingly beautiful, isn't it? :)

Mmkay, done with Saturday shopping day.
Now for yesterday's shopping day!
Me and my parents went KLCC.
Let's start with the decorations:


Christmas trees~ :D


The stage is beautiful. :)


The Christmas tree is damn beautiful. :)


Censor-ed brand name but I give you a hint:
CK Jeans. :3


I think it's the same shop.
The polar bear is SHO FLUFFEH! >:D


Reindeer, gogogo! :D
Deliver my presents!


My mum took this.
I don't understand. .__.

Now the garden:


I think I saw Pavillion. :3


The amount of people is just too much.

I should learn how to make panoramic pictures.
I dunno how to combine them together. T_T
The centre of KLCC.
On the stage are people carolling.
Their voices are really sweet. :)

When we were there, we saw a lot of cosplayers!
I didn't know why at first but I saw some people carrying Comic Fiesta plastic bags only I know Comic Fiesta was held nearby there.
Super many people cosplay-ed. :D
I think I saw someone cosplay-ed Sebastian from Black Butler. XD
My mum took a picture of a few:


I think the fella in red is cosplay-ing Grell from Black Butler. :D
Hahaha, it looks so fun la.
The colourful wigs are so beautiful.
I want to cosplay too.
I hope I can cosplay one day. :)























This leh... I don't know. .__.
She looks old.
Ok, sorry. :3
I only liked the giant lollipop. :D

Later after shopping, DINNER TIME!
Ate duck porridge in PJ.
God, eating meat is painful.
No matter, I continued eating.
My teeth felt painful but I was hungry.
Sigh... I really hope all of this will be worth it.

Anyways:


The duck meat, pig small intestines and "ham choi". :3
IT'S YUMMY KAY.
Don't think wrong about the intestines.
They're EXTREMELY DELICIOUS.

A closer look of the ducky:


Mmm.... Tasty as hell.
Dammit, I'm hungry again. D:
Well, there's always next time. :)

Eat eat with porridge:


Even the porridge also looks yummy. XD

My mum insisted we took a picture of the chop-chop duck guy. :3


Hahaha, look at the naked ducks!
Okok, my bad. :X
They're tasty though. :3

Okok, let's continue.
I was actually spring cleaning my closet before I went out to KLCC.
I didn't even know we were going KLCC!
I was wearing like some aunty going pasar. -_-
My pants short until like not wearing pants.
Ugh, I'm so gonna wear better next time.

Anyways, when I came back, clothes were piling up on my bed.
I just left it there and online.
Too lazy to put them back in my closet. :3
They're actually still piled up on my bed right this moment.
I just glanced over my bed and saw them. SORRY CLOTHES! :3

I went down to watch Swansea Vs Man Utd 2nd half.
1st half already 1-1.
Full time also 1-1!
Boring 2nd half. -_-
Wasted my time. D:

So I thought it would be the same for Chelsea.
Manatau they scored 8-0!!!! WTF MAN.
Aston Villa tio raped by them.
Chelsea yesterday... WOW.
"TOP TEAM IN TOP FORM."
The commentator said it himself.
Hahahha, I guess they're chiong-ing!

I on-ed Maple yesterday so I didn't get to watch it.
Nevermind ba, I got to spend time with my friends:
~Spear, Dun Dun, Brian and Choo Choo gor. :)
Even Puffy on-ed. :D
The only sad thing was Own wasn't there. :(
Or it would've been perfect. :)
The three musketeers together haha...
I miss you guys. 

Well then, talk about today.
Woke up at 10am and waited for my father to fetch me to the dentist.
I just extracted another tooth today.
This time is faster but more painful.
The Dr. Reginald pulled it out.
I forgot to take my tooth back.
Then my brother scaled his teeth.
My mouth is bleeding more than the first time.
I hope it'll be better soon.

Tonight actually wanted to celebrate with Wan Nee at my house.
Unfortunately, her mum don't let her. :(
But she's given permission to celebrate outside.
What the hell...
Sigh... I don't wanna go Starbucks again la.
The coffee there like made of gold nia.
Expensive shit.
Whatever la.
Got celebrate can d la.
Ok, I gotta go now.
Tired d.

Wish you a very merry Christmas. :)

*圣诞节前一天快乐!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment