Friday, October 21, 2011

MAPLE !!!

Maple is like my life now ! I can't stop thinking about maple...


美leh... XD

Tomorrow is 话语 2 and Maths 2. Need to 发呆 before rehat... "== Pasti think about maple. Think about maple make me ki siao ! Sigh... But remember, after tomorrow got 1 week holiday !!! YEAH !!! Can concentrate on mapling. =P I hope coordinates won't come out. Damn weak in that. But Maths 2 very long la. Dunno how to survive.

Tonight at tuition so 没有面子... Science teacher ask me stand up because I dunno how to answer her quiz. Luckily I'm standing next to Mavis so not really that bad la. English time - Wan Nee, Aevyn, Sin Yee and Saw Hui all went back home. Mavis also. Ask Wan Nee why she wan go back, dun wan tell me... DUN WAN TELL MA DUN TELL LA BITCH ! I can have fun without you ! D=<

Since our friendship is getting worse, I'm not talking to you cause talking just make things worse... I can survive without you.


Hmph !!!

*Who needs you when I have Maple and food...

No comments:

Post a Comment