Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rethink

Rethinking my post yesterday. Today, Lian Qi, Heidi, Wan Nee and me were talking non stop. Mostly Lian Qi, Heidi and me cause Wan Nee don't really talk much to us and she was busy with her Maths. Whole day talking about Lian Qi's cousin and stuff... Filthy stinking rich cousins. Leng zai somemore... TT I suddenly felt so poor. But at least happy.

I feel fat and sad... Not only am I fat and short but boyish too. How to find guy ? TT Sigh... Actually I have friends, just that I dunno if they're real friends. Talking about personal life - Yes. Joke with each other - Ok. Share secrets - No. I feel insecure and unconfident. Where to find some one I can trust. I think I'm gonna firstly ask if they don't like me. Straight to the point but they'll probably say nothing. Lian Qi might say something but Heidi would say nothing and Wan Nee would say 没有啦. I don't dare ask Saw Hui, Sin Yee and Aevyn. Yi Ern and Khei Lai are not comfortable with me cause they think I'm perverted. "== FYI, I'm NOT !!!

Tomorrow is exam and I'm suppose to study now but I'm on facebook reading and liking stuff. I feel like an idiot with no brain. Useless idiot. How can I change myself ? I want to ! I really, really want to ! I just can't. I think I'm too freakin lazy or just... I think it's too freakin lazy. == Currently uploading some photos to facebook. At least I got a wonderful family. We may argue and sometimes mad at each other, we're still one family. =) I got nothing else to write already so I'll post some pics then...


Angry bird cupcake


So cute lol~


Always Keep The Faith <3

Emoing is bad for health but emoing is me...


*Sad and lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment