Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Apologies...

Sorry Wan Nee. I didn't mean to call you bitch... It's just that I've known you for almost 8 years and you know them like wat ? 1 yr + ? "== C'mon ! Don't you treasure our long-term friendship more ? I'm super sad you know... TT How could you treat me like that... =( U talk to them more than you talk to me and you share secrets to them but not me... What am I to you... When I talk to Lian Qi or Heidi or anybody else in the class, you were always included. But when you're talking to Aevyn or Saw Hui or Sin Yee, you'll say what "这是我们世界的东西" ! Wat 我的世界,你的世界? We are living in the same world la ! I hate when you do that. D=< I think you shouldn't talk a lot with them. U're getting more and more mysterious and you've changed a lot... =(

Today in school oso very less talk with me. Is there something wrong ? Sigh... I hope tomorrow you will communicate with me more... I cannot write much edi. Stomach pain like oh my god...! Goodnite~



*I miss the old you...

No comments:

Post a Comment