Friday, June 12, 2009

Miss me..? =D

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

This Wed and Thurs is my best days in this school holiday !
Umm... (How to start...) ok ! I know. I'll juz start like this... Ready?

Wed:

Mother woke me up and ask me go mid valley... I was like " O My Freakishly Huge Hands ! " Ok, bath and bla... bla... bla... My bro invited some of his friends but my mom's not happy...
(Message to my brother: Pls dun make mummy sad !)
So we split up. I bought a ring, anklet and 4 books (I'm into books =)
At about 4.30pm, went home home, didn't do anything else...

So there's Wed. Now, Thurs... this should look interesting...

Yay ! Finally can go out with my friend Shu-Yee !
She's pretty rite..? I'm invisible ! (Pic taken last year... =D) Hahaha... Ok, back to Thurs... Went to Ikea, Ikano, The Curve, Cineleisure.

Firstly, went to Cineleisure to watch 17 Again ! Nice movie. Hilarious at the front, surprising at the beginning and touching at the last part. Will you be like him..? Hahaha... oh well. Nvm. Then, went to Starbucks for some Caramel with Whipped Cream. Slrrpp... ahh... Next, went to Ikano to shop but then I lost my ring at the theater. Sobs... Nvm. Then went back but din't use money. Hahaha... told mum the truth and she din't scold me. Cool...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment