Friday, June 19, 2009

Friends are forever...

Sigh..................

Yesterday was mad...
I felt numb, no expression, no heart...
My friends are avoiding me n some were asking,
" Wat happen ? " & " Are u sick, angry or wat? "
Sigh... they won't know the pressure I am in...
Feel the pain of my heart...
I thought I felt like Bella when Edward left her but then..,
My friends saved me
I'm sorry I treated u that way...
I'm sorry I ignored u...
I'm sorry about fighting with u...
I'm sorry sbout the bullying n all...
I wanna say..,

I'm sorry mum
I'm sorry dad
I'm sorry bro
I'm sorry Suzanne
I'm sorry Yong Xin
I'm sorry Wan Nee
I'm sorry Sharma
I'm sorry Yong Tuck
I'm sorry Fazli
I'm sorry Hari
I'm sorry to everyone I've met... even the ones I hated
I'm sorry I hated people but didn't think in the way of their point of view...
I'm sorry...

I'm gonna change...
I'm telling.., me, I, Zhin Yee !
IS GONNA CHANGE ! =)

Thx all...........! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment