Thursday, June 25, 2009

So many days...

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeee,

I'm sorry cuz so many days din't post liau...
I can't post cuz the teacher in our school turned MAD ! Gave too many homework in one day...
Poor little students...

Ok... I finally got some real pics from port dickson ! Check it out..:

Cute little colourful fruit stall ! See all those juicy watermelons??? =P

My pretty grandma and handsome grandpa... =)

Three handsome man walking at the beach... =D

My 2nd " pregnant " bro and my grandma... =D

Mummy, u should look to the camera ! Cheese..! XD

Two " slim " people ! XD

Well... that's all ! That's my father's day !
Now, I'll tell you about yesterday...

Yesterday was like any other normal day...
  • Woke up
  • Brush teeth and bathe
  • Went to school
  • Study
But then... on last subject... a changed happen
Moral begin BM...again.
Sien... I hate BM !
Pemantapan ! Pemantapan ! PEMANTAPAN !
The teachers never get tired of PEMANTAPAN !
I was the 1st to finish pemantapan so I was boring like shit...
Got tired and...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...(I zonk out...)


I slept and slept and slept and slept...
When I woke up I saw teacher staring no it's glaring ! at me...
I quickly sit up straight and pretend nothing happen..!
I felt so tired that I wanna sleep again but I kept rubbing my eyes so I would not sleep again...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment