Saturday, June 6, 2009

Attention : You may fall asleep... Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Today, when I was happily dreaming away with peace and quiet,
RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG.....
My father called and ruin my beauty sleep... I was tired like a pig.
My dad says he will be home in another 15mins (8.16am) !
Oh My Freakishly Huge Hands ! I had not yet brush my teeth and wash my face. Oh well, better hurry... After doing all those stuff, I went and wake my bro but guess wat... the big one is already awake BUT the second is still happily dreaming away... I dun care la. Went down and wait... wait... wait...

5 mins ltr,

*Honk*Honk*Honk*
My father's car is here... I thought we were going to eat bah kut teh cuz every sat we eat that but then it's not... We ate dim sum and the service there is bad like shit ! Hahaha... my father was furious ! Scared man with the black eyes.

Went back and saw my bro's friends, again. Argh... they went *clubing* again... Sien but nevermind, at least I can play the com for one whole day.

2 and half hours ltr,

I was drinking milo peng. Slrrrrrp, ah... Nice. But then I was eating the ice and OUCH ! I bit my mouth ! So damn pain but all the pain was cured after my mother annouced that there was no taekwondo ! Y-A-Y !

And now, I'm here saying " GOD BLESS THE MASTER ! " Ok, I think the post is getting longer... and longer... and longer... and Zzz... Oops, sorry. Fell asleep. Maybe you too ! XD

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment