Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Week Full Of Stories

Used up about 10 minutes to rethink back what I did in a week. Umm... Didn't really help much. Heheh. Well, I'll just break the news which everyone already knows, I guess, except my blog didn't state it so... Yea. I'm going to Taiwan for 7 Days 6 Nights starting this Saturday. It's a morning flight at 9.30am or something. Gotta leave house at around 5am because it's an international flight so we'll have to reach KLIA 2 hours before departure. Sleep? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Hahahah, got around 4 hours to sleep in the plane ma. :)

Everyone's been asking for souvenirs. Hmm... I will, but there's this person that asked for a special one hahaha. Apalah lu. Gotta ask my parents for some cash when I'm there to buy the stuffs. Friend, ah friend. 

Well, back to what happened after my last blog post. Last Wednesday I sat with CBS only in Sejarah because Ian had his piano exam that day (Hope you passed! :D). The class was in room 12 because Room 9 was too small. It's able to fit all of us but it's too hot so we had to change classrooms. Both of us sat at the last row at the right side of the class, behind Soon Kee and Xin Ling. CBS wanted to take a picture of them because they looked intimate hahahah! So, ta-da:
















Heheheh. Soon Kee know hahaha and he asked me to send it to him. Aww... They always look so sweet together, but not in Twitter though. In Twitter macam very sad nia. Haiyo, apala lu orang kan aiyoyo. 

I was actually gonna get food from Chee Keat but I thought I was late, mana tau he lagi late hahaha. 没福享受。I bet it tasted good. (Y)

Mr. Vela arrived so late omg. Almost an hour. He said there were 3 accidents in the highway that resulted in his late entry. He lives in Kajang-or-Rawang-I-forgot-which so he's excused la. His teaching is great so as long as he teaches, I'm good! :)

He said he's gonna compensate by starting class at 2pm next class, which was today but I skipped. I had to okay, DON'T POINT FINGERS FIRST! I had 2 sessions of Physics class today: 11.15am to 1pm and the normal class, 2.15pm to 4pm. I'm gonna go this Friday's Sejarah class lo because I didn't go today. See! I am a good student kay. Hmph! Ian skipped today so he will accompany me this Friday heehe. Thanks, man!

Okay, finish with that, Thursday next! Last Thursday was the first day that Catching Fire is out! I told you d in my last post that I'm going to watch it with my friends if my mum approves right? She did allow me so I went to watch it! GAWD IT'S TERRIFIC! So much more better than The Hunger Games. Seriously. Saffira booked the tickets online for us so we were able to be a few of the first ones to see the movie. Yay, Saffira! :D 























Around 7 of us went to watch the movie. Pictures!
















God bless for the creation of convex lenses! :D
















Heidi, Alya and me!
















Cam-whorers, unite!
















Finally, normal for once? :D

I shared a popcorn combo with Heidi and we managed to finish it hahahha. Then the plan was supposed to be continuing my Add Maths tuition after the show but... I played truant! Well, not exactly la because I did get the green light from my mum. God bless you mum. I continued to stay there and watch Carrie with Ian. He looked older than me ma, I guess, so he managed to buy the tickets la hahah. You know what, Chloe Moretz is so damn hot!














So hot, I almost went homo.

Heheh, Thursday activities done, Friday! Actually Friday nothing much la. Didn't go out also hehehe. I went to Mr. Brian's class then suddenly, "...yea, that's Ms. Tay's number," and then "Okay those of you that are taking Maths with Ms. Tay, the class is canceled later. Tell your parents to come pick you up earlier,". I was like, WHAT! Again arh deyh? So, because I promised Ian that I'd eat dinner with him, and I miss eating dinner with him liao hahah, I went to GK because I had nowhere to go. Look at my check-in and the likes:

































The amount of likes are many times better than usual, man. Using period blood in the caption is effective to gain likes? Hahahaha. The most strange observation is that, all the like-rs are actually guys. YES. ALL. I guess dudes want to experience what it feels like to excrete blood from a vagina is it? XD

It was straight after Mr. Brian's class so I guess I checked in a few minutes after 1600 hours? I was enjoying my "period blood" Strawberry Ice I ordered when suddenly I saw a guy enter GK with a goofy grin and styled-up hair hahahah. Ian came and find me before his class to pass me this:















Yea! He gave me macaroons! Of course I tore off the packaging but the plastic contained these two blue and red macaroons heheh! It was the first time I tasted a macaroon and damn, was it sweet! Thank you goofy-grin-with-styled-up-hair Ian. :3

Then we chat for a while before he left for his tuition in A1. I was alone again in GK but with 2 extra macaroons to accompany me heheh. I took out the new book I bought the day before in Jusco Bukit Raja, "FML". I do not recommend you guys to buy the book because it sucked. Real bad ugh gawd waste money. I tweet a little here and there and left for Kopitiam Story at around 6.15pm. I sat there alone for a while, waiting for Mr. Phang. All the while I was just hoping the mak cik there won't be angry for sitting there without ordering anything for so long. Anxiety problem, okay? Don't judge.

He finally came at I-dont't-know-what-time and ordered a plate for 2 of 扣肉米粉。Damn, was it mouthwatering. Hehehe. Chatted for some time then we were joined by Ying Ying, I guessed. Just for half an hour or so but it was great quality time. :)

Saturday, oh Saturday. Yea, Saturday. I went to Jusco Bukit Raja with my parents. Actually it was just supposed to be my mum and I but my dad came back when I was just out the door, so he joined us. With dad, everything'll be a tad more rush-ie because, y'know, business man habit kan? It's fine with me. I love spending time with both my parents together. :)

We went to find for a place to eat first when we reached there. Went up the escalator, went down with the lift and ultimately made our decision to eat at Sushi King. Me and my mum wanted to eat there some time ago but there were too many people and we were fed up with waiting so we left to eat at Ah Cheng Laksa. That was before, now it was scrawling with only one or two tables filled so we went in. My butt was still adjusting to sit when I reached out for a plate of jellyfish hahahah. Long time didn't eat sushi d ma. :3
















We ordered a set that has this delicious udon with chicken. Wasabi was essential! :D















The rest of the set. Notice that the udon mee is the plate on the right hahaha.

We went to walk around for a while after eating then we went into the department store to buy my undergarments. Need more of those because of travelling. Afraid there wouldn't be enough for me, y'know. My mum was taking me to the bra section when we passed by an area that showcased travelling bags. My maid said she wanted to buy one so we stopped to search for a cheap and sturdy luggage. My parents chose this, chose that, chose this, chose that, until finally, they picked the one that chose initially. /facepalm/ Oh well, as long as they're satisfied with their choice, it's fine. My dad went to the key-and-lock aisle while me and my mum eventually made our way to the lingerie region. I tried on a few and finally settled on around 6 bras and a few panties. Pay time! Buy buy buy, scan scan scan, pack pack pack, $$$, done! Home!

Moving on: Sunday! I went to Setia City Mall with my parents again to buy some stuff, or just random walking I guess hahaha. We ate at a restaurant named 北马风味 near Aunty Amy's shop in Setia Prima, I guessed. It's tasty!!!! We finished everything! The fried rice, the pork, the petai-prawn, the vegetable and my white rice hahaha. I didn't eat breakfast ma. But seriously, the stuff tastes good. (Y)

After eating only we went to Setia City Mall. DAISO was first on our list because I wanted to buy the earmuffs my mum told me about.























There was white, brown and other colours but only the white one caught my eye. We bought it,and left. Cute right? RM5 only ma, so buy lo. ^_^

My father broke his spectacles so he had to go and choose a new one. Luckily, the glasses didn't shatter. We had to go back to the optician shop after an hour or less for them to fix the glasses into the new frame, so we walked around the mall. I bought Gong Cha, went to Esprit to buy something but putting it back afterwards, see some decorations and other stuff. 
















Nice nice?! Hehehe. By editing a bit here and there, voila~
















Hahahaha. The snow effect was good right? Power of applications!































Tall, christmas tree! Not the largest one there though. :3
















What's a christmas tree, without the ornaments?




















Decoration in the optician shop!




















Decoration in the optician shop, 2!



































Decoration in the optician shop, 3!
















We left the building and on our way home, my mum said the cloud formation was beautiful, so I decided to snap a picture of it. Gorgeous, isn't it? :)

That's all for Sunday! I still have a little bit about Monday and tons about Tuesday to write actually but I promised Ian that I'd sleep before 3.30am. A promise is a promise, and I would never wreck our promise.

It's 0323 hours now, so I guess it's au revoir for now.
Goodnight and sweet dreams, guys. :)

*You're so sweet, I'm getting cavities. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment