Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mum's Birthday!

HEY HEY! :D
My father bought a new DSLR camera in Langkawi!
So, of course, that camera belongs to me liao~

























The pictures taken are nicer in comparison with my phone.
*DUH*
I saw Drogba on the tv and took a picture of him.
Edited a bit a bit then became:














Heheh, proud of it.
ME LIKEY~

Okay okay back to topic.
6th November is my mum's birthday! :D
So, I "sacrificed" my Pio-loki tuition go dinner! :3
Typically, we ate at 6 to 10 Grill & Nasi Lemak. :3

















My parents! :)
















Me and my brother! :D




















The ordered stuffs~ :3

















This is my meal. :3

















Salad shared among each other. :D
















My dad's combo food. :O
So much wth. 

















My brother's same with me except mine was thigh and his was breast.
He said he want eat clean wor~
Lastly, he ate chicken and the vege but the fries he didn't touch at all.
Cakap mau bagi me eat.
I full like siao liao lo walao.

















Birthday woman geh.
Red wine pork rib thingy~
Tastes good too. :)



It's my drink, apple juice!
I thought it was gonna be like, the sweet typical one.
Mana tau is freshly squeezed green apple juice.
Drank more and it tastes better. :)
I saw the green thing float up so unique so I took a closeup picture of it.
Isn't it pretty? :)
The camera macro made the effect cantik oh~





















Photographer also need to have photo de ma. :3





















Somewhat "candid".... NOT. :3
Still, heheh.























Hey~~ Sexay lady~























She's the prettiest when she smile. :)

























Me: Wah daddy why you so yeng wan?
Dad: 才生到你这样美吗。
Hahahahah. :3

After that we came back.
We celebrated! :D
My dad bought a cake from RT Pastry just now.






















It's Tiramisu heheh.
Isn't it pretty?
It's very delicious, too.
I like it very much. 





















Happy birthday, mummy. 





















结婚就是一生的决定。
I wish to be married to a husband that loves me very much.
I wish to have a happy family, too. :)





















Missing my big brother here.
He'll be back next May!
3-month summer holiday wth.
So long... I wish I have too. :(
May is all 3 siblings' birthday.
My big bro: May 3rd
My 2nd bro: May 8th
Mine: May 16th
Hope we'll have a great one! :)

























祝你永远青春美丽。

Okay, on the other hand I kakao-ed with Chong Chong, Duck Phang, Digimon and Wan Tan Mee just now.
They very beh de lo.
2am+ then off liao.
All so early sleep de.
Sien. :(













Today was supposed to replace my Bio class in HQ because we were going dinner ma.
Supposed to go after Vela's class in Eng Ann at 4pm.
Mana tau today's Sejarah class ended at 5.30pm instead.
So, I had to miss la. 
Bo bian. :3
I asked Lian Qi whether important a not.
She said a lot Form 3 de so just don't need replace la.
So I'm not gonna. :3
Chong Chong is gonna join Mr Low, Vela and Donald's class liao.
Book place for him la. :D

That's all for today. :)
Ian rushing me to finish this post. 3:
I really hope I will write more with pictures from my new camera!
After this gonna watch Dortmund vs Arsenal at 0345 hours.
Have to wake up my brother or he won't fetch me anymore.
*Facepalm*
Tomorrow got Mr. Low's class.
OMG I'm still not done with Exercise 3.
The last exercise!
Okay la, I'll do it tomorrow morning.
I hope. :3

Mmkay guys, goodnight.

*我也只不过是一个女人。

No comments:

Post a Comment