Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hangouts with le Buddies

Actually I should've posted about hanging out with my friends since last week but I just kept procrastinating it. Y'know, the usual shits. Well, anyways, let's get started. Shall we?

On the 2nd of November, I went to Momo Paradise with Lian Qi, Ian and CBS. I forgot why we went actually. I guess it's a normal teenage let's-go-out-I'm-bored decision. Hahah, yea. I guess it was. 

Well, shit. I've been searching for that group photo we took in Momo that day but damn, that photo isn't anywhere in this computer. I cleared up my phone but it's still nowhere to be found. So I downloaded the edited one from Lian Qi's Google Plus but it wasn't exactly the original no-filter image. Then Ian called me and I told him I wanted the photo so, here we are:















Sorry the quality's kinda shitty 'cause the photographer is either extremely bad (mind it, she's just a waiter) or the phone camera is just too crappy. Mmkay, at least there's a photo of us together. :)

Steamboat was awesome there. We didn't eat as much as last year when I went with Wan Nee, Kak Joleen and the other 2 High School senior scouts. I only ate, like, 1 bowl of soup or something less like that because I keh gao go and order Tom Yam soup instead of the normal, clear soup. I don't know 'bout Ian la but CBS and Lian Qi ate super small portions, man. I mean, I just started to eat and they're like saying they're full already. I guess maybe, I talked too much. Heheh. 

We did a little game of 'Truth or Dare' while we were there. Everyone kept saying 'Truth' so after that we made a rule that everyone must say 'Dare' after I-forgot-how-many-amount of 'Truth'. So Ian started with the 'Dare' and he was suppose to consume a raw egg. He did manage to put it into his mouth but later, he vomited it out into a cup again. Disgusting freak wtf. CBS' dare was drinking a mixture of chilli, clear soup, Tom Yam soup, some other shits and stuff. He was able to drink it down. *claps*claps* Lian Qi wasn't up for any dare and I was ready to eat a raw prawn but they wouldn't let me. They were saying I was gonna end up staying in a hospital hahah. Mmkay mmkay, I won't then. :3

In the end, I ate super less than usual because it was too spicy and they were all ranting on and on about being bloated and stuff.

After that we went to the Chatime stall that's a few streets behind Momo. Chelsea was playing against Newcastle that night in St. James' Park. There was a mamak there so I stood outside and watched the score for a while before I went to join the others in Chatime. I ordered Lychee QQ because they ran out of Pearl Milk Tea. :(




















CBS only sent me this censored picture. Can la~















I look like a crazy witch here or something. No kidding.

Okay, moving on. Last Saturday, on the 9th of November, I went out with them 3 again plus Jazelyn, Min Li, Jia Wei and Brian to Neway. The last time I went karaoke was like 2 years ago. Damn, I love to sing but it was only, like, my 3rd or 4th time in a karaoke place. The room was quite spacious and was large enought to fit all 8 of us. There were only 4 microphones though, so we had to took our turns at singing our lungs out. We picked many songs. Majority of it was in English though. There was also many Mandarin songs picked too but CBS cancelled some off and picked English songs again for the sake of the others. Well, okay then. Next time, I would prefer to go in a smaller group. Or maybe even with only 1 or 2 friends. I think that would be really much better. Yes, really much better.















It was a group photo without Jia Wei inside. He went home early. Not sure why, though. The picture quality is sorta' messed up. Sorry guys~

Then the next day, on the 10th of November, I went to 88 because it was Yong Tuck's birthday and he invited a bunch of friends to celebrate together at 88: me, included. It was kinda awkward at first because Wan Nee, Edward and I reached there almost 1 hour late. Then Yong Tuck didn't expected so many people to attend actually, so we were split into 2 tables. I sat at the 6-person table with Wan Nee, Edward, Park Peing, Park Peing's 'wife' and 'Oil Tank'. I don't know their exact names, hence the inverted commas hahhaha. I think we had more fun compared to the other table that had around 10+ people at it. Most of them were just playing their phones and small talks among themselves but we were noisier and nobody touches their phones. I respect that very, very much. :)

I remember there's this part where the guys were catching live prawns. I'm not sure how, but one of them caught one and put it in a cup then covered the opened-top of the cup with a plate. They were afraid to put it in the soup because the prawn will definitely jump out. Hahahaha. Guess what? They tried to put the prawn into the soup by uncovering the top part of the cup slowly but the prawn really did flew out onto the table, right in front of me. The other few of us stood up instantaneously like wtf, man. Then no one dared to put it into the soup, and I don't know what came over me, but I took a step in front and just used my hand, grabbed that little sea creature and dumped it in the soup. The boys were like, "输了啦。连一个女生都比我们还要man,". Hahahahha. Really funny moment. XD

The rest of the night was kinda funny too. There was another part where the customers near us left their table and there was this weird fishball-thingy on the table. I ran tip-toed to the next table and took that fishball-thingy back to our table to snap a picture of it:

















Then I put it back afterwards hahaha. It's "art"! :3
Then Wan Nee and I went back at around 10+ o'clock.

Ian, CBS and I were planning to watch Thor II this Saturday and then later go Momo to eat again but Lian Qi suddenly said that she'll be going out with her mum that night so it was cancelled. :\

Tomorrow night there'll be a Chinese Society of Klang schools event that starts at 6.30pm. I told Sin Yee I'd go but damn, lazy arh. Have to wear "pre-formal" clothes: Not formal but not casual. I'd be wearing a skirt but, I'm still deciding whether or not to attend or just skip it. Well, we'll know tomorrow hahaha. 

I guess that's all for the night. Lazy to blog more.
I don't think there's anything more la.
Kay, bye.

*无法自拔。

No comments:

Post a Comment