Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Test Results and Events! :D

Heheh, since I've grown lazy of thinking post titles, I'll just put "Random Post #" as the title if it's not a specific post. :3 Easier ma, kan? Okay okay, sambung~
*I actually put the post title as "Random Post #1" but changed it.

The SAPS website is up and the results are out! I didn't know actually, but I think I do. Eh, what am I thinking? Aiya don't know la. So, CBS and Ian was trying to check their results at the saps website last Wednesday but theirs weren't out yet. Then they asked me what about mine so I told em' I haven't checked yet. They opened the log in page and I typed out my IC number. Guess what? My results were out and I wasn't the one that see them. It was CBS. /facepalm/ IKR. Apa la this fella. Then until I come back home, I still haven't check it. I only checked a few days ago. Hahahha, guess I wasn't really hyped up about it. :3

I checked it using the computer and well, here it is:





















My Chemistry is really, really shit. Well, at least I didn't fail. If my memory haven't aged away, I think 16 people in my class failed the subject. Ms. Linda was outraged by the fact that this was the first time in her I-forgot-how-many years of teaching, or so she said. I wasn't sure whether she threw a fit just to make us feel terrified and stressed out about SPM or we were really the worst batch of Science 1 Form 4 in history. Hahah, can we call that an honour in some way? :/

Sorry la, every batch is different and unique in its own way. You can't just compare us with the students from the past. Remember, the syllabus may alter, the way the teacher teaches may be different, and most definitely, the way each student thinks is unalike. Just like our parents, always bringing up how we should appreciate what we have now because they don't even have technology in the olden days. Hey, I mean c'mon. You can't expect us to still be using horse-driven chariots, right? Even if cars are still not a necessity, we do have public transports, do you know? You said you want me to go out and do some sports like you used to last time in contradiction, you ask me to stay at home and don't go out because it's dangerous. Damn, what do you want?

I'm not trying to arouse your anger but shouldn't you, as parents, try to improve your mentality to follow the change of time.by being more open-minded and accept changes? Standing up for your own point of view is encouraged but your point of view may not be valid in this contemporary world. I mean, you can't expect us to live without handphones just because you don't have one when you were my age. I can't complain about this because you gave me one, but I meant other things. What about studying? What about freedom of speech? I can't say anything about that since we're living in a country with no freedom of media. I understand that tied-up feeling of being unable to say the things that are meant to be said. I guess all of us have our own difficulty, which leads us to a famous line that most would advice to a person facing hardship:
"There are other people facing worse craps than you."
Hey you! If you're saying that, it isn't gonna make what he's facing, vanish. You get me? People might beset on harder situations but that's what they're facing, not your friend right now. It might just seem like a little speckle of dust to you but it might be a humongous cement wall that's blocking them to move on. Do you see it now? If you can help them, then please do. If you can't, then just lend them your ears and listen to their problem. At least that would make their suppressed feelings not as burdening as before. Instead of telling them that there are worse happenings outside and giving them negative energy, why not just shut your pie hole and walk away. Well, opinions are opinions. Everyone has their own. Not forcing mine down your throat so don't force yours on me too. Moving on~


Last Friday I went to an event at Klang's Hokkien Association organised by Klang High School's Chinese Society. All the other Chinese Society from other schools in Klang were also in on it of course. :3 I did speak a little about this event in my last post right? Sin Yee says it was semi-formal so I wore my denim dress go lo. Mana tau! I macam the only fella wearing an overall besides the teachers and the MC. Sia sui la walao. Sigh, nehmind ah. At least I got to eat stuff. :3

I sat in the same table with Kwang Hua students. They were acting out a drama up on stage for the first hour or such so I was left sitting alone at the table. :( The only person I know from the group was Wee Yao from Physics class. He tried to pour tea in my cup but ended up spilling it on my hand instead. It was not intensely hot but still well above average warm, I guess you could say. He apologised profusely but I shove it aside la. It was nothing, really. :) The other guy sitting beside Wee Yao offered me fish but I waved it away with a smile and shaking my head to reject his offer. I was feeling alienated there, but I tried to stay oblivious and not show any sign of nervousness. CBS, Lian Qi, Kam Teng and Shin Wee was sent to sit at another table and eventually they went to Starbucks hahaha. I later went to Starbucks too with Ian and Jia Wei followed along after. :)

Ian actually told me it starts at freaking 6.30pm so I wore a skirt to tuition and planned to go to the place straight after Maths class but luckily Sin Yee confirmed with me that the event starts at 7.30pm or I would've gong gong go at 6.30pm. So, I went back and bath before I go to the event at 7 o'clock plus. :)

Okay, for the pictures:

It clearly states 7pm but the event really started only around 8pm. /facepalm/

Funny moment la 'cause I don't know where's the freaking camera. /facepalme/ Well, Ian, me and Jia Wei just before the show. They curi tulang! :3


I know I look damn fat in this but excuse me la. :(


Shared a venti Toffee Nut Frappucino with Ian at Centro Starbucks. :)


Mind the big nose please. T_T Received two flowers from Ian and Jia Wei hahah. Got 2 teddy bears dalam lagi. :D The naked one is from Jia Wei. :3























Me and Ian at the entrance. :)

I went shopping 2 days ago with my mum at Setia City Mall. It was by far the most productive shopping we did there. Setia City Mall is a small shopping mall but bolehlah beli until RM500++. /facepalm/ I don't know what came over my mum that she spent so much that day. Well, more stuffs for me! :D



I love this clothing matchup! Top, pants and earrings from H&M. Shoes from Vincci and shades from Vincci Accessories. :)

Both the jackets and the 3 earrings are from H&M while the bag is from Charles & Keith. The jacket got buy 1 free 1 ma heheh so both of it costs only RM60. Not saying they aren't expensive but dayummm, SALE LA! XD The bag is my first genuine lady-big bag. HAHAHAHAH. I've always only own small bags. I need more space! :3

"She was a skater chic

She said see ya later, dick
He wasn't good enough for her."
I thought I wore like a skater chic to the mall hahah. Converse and a beanie. Nice nice? :D I'm guessing I inflicted micro-trauma on my left biceps because the shopping bags were too heavy. Ouch! :(

Okay, shopping stuffs aside, I actually had a dinner with Ian, Charlene and Chong Chong that night. I don't know how to buka my mulut to ask lo actually because my father kept suan me yester-nite when he fetch me to the Klang's Hokkien Association, “明天又有什么?后天又有什么?做大生意是吗?“ I pun diam diam. 

Okay, going back to Saturday, while finding for parking, my mum suddenly asked me, “今天没有节目meh?" and I was like, "Actually my friends asked me to have dinner with them later at 88 Steamboat there." You know la, I just went there the Sunday before to Yong Tuck's birthday-eating event there so of course my mum asked, "Again?". I said this was another group of friends. I thought she would just ignore me but I heard her say it to my dad on the phone while we were at Vincci shopping. Heheh. Thanks mummy. :D

So, I went to dinner with them lo. Ian was on the way there at around 6.45pm so he asked me to go there too because he didn't want to be alone so, as a good friend I am, I went there at around 6.50pm with friggin' wet hair. :3 Mana tau, Charlene actually already reached but we didn't know. When she came to 88 Steamboat only she told us that she had actually arrived at 6.45pm. :3 You know what? I forgot to bring my phone to both the shopping mall and to 88 Steamboat. Apala kan. /facepalm/ I guess it was fate hahaha. Well, photos photos:

Group photo! We planned that everyone wear the pink Run for Peace 2013 shirt heheh. :D Nice right nice right? That Ian kiam pa, wore the orange one instead. Luckily he brought the pink one to change. Or else, not nice edi. :3

Then we went Chatime, again hahaha. :D Don't have a group photo, sadly. :/

Well, on Sunday, I went to watch Thor II: The Dark World with Ian. Lian Qi watched with Heidi and it was a last minute decision so we went ourselves lo. The show is awesome. I recommend you guys to go if you haven't watch it. Stay back for 2 post-credits events kay. :D

Some photography kay:

One of the flower that they gave me. I've put both of them and the teddies in a cup of water with Beckham's face on it hahahha:


They're in my room now and I just sniffed it. XD

You know this app called 魔漫相机?You capture your face with the camera and it comic-fy your face into an image. Too bad it's only found in iOS App Store so I took my father's iPad to use the app and ta-da! :


Nice right? I finally made one pretty good one after several attempts hahaha. Michelle Chay said that the picture looks like Mulan hahah. Got meh? :3 A little gua.

Back to the present time, I was si beh hungry just now so I went down to search for Indo Mee. Mana tau they're all in my mum's room and Maggi mee pun don't have so I terpaksa ate cereal instead lo. Not bad la Milo cereal. :) 

Great, cavities. /facepalm/

This Thursday I have a movie date with my schoolmates and ex-schoolmate, Alya at Bukit Raja 11.45am to watch Catching Fire! :D I hope I can la. Belum tanya mak lagi heheh. Then this Saturday maybe got reunion again with my primary schoolmates at SCM to watch a movie. Only planned just now so it's still fresh. Not sure yet. :3 

The shyt is tomorrow I have 4 tuitions omg. And, it starts in the morning at 9am with Biology, then 11.30am with Accounts and Physics at 2.15pm. At night pula Chemistry at 8.40pm wth. Packed, man. D: I missed Accounts last week because of Physics and Friday no class so I'm gonna be so blur tomorrow. Breakfast in the morning with Chong Chong might clear some things up, I hope. T_T 

Okay then, I guess that's about it. 
After a few hours, finally done with the post. 
Goodnight, peeps!

*If it wasn't for that tweet, I would've still be thinking otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment