Tuesday, May 22, 2012

After My Birthday

Today's 22nd May already.
Time flies past so quickly.
I still remember the first time I stepped into this school.
With a heart of pure innocence and ignorance.
I never knew that I would be this bitchy.
I guess you can call it, my puberty.

Last week and this week, is my Mid-Year Exam.
I noe I noe, I'm really gonna get screwed if I don't do this properly.
Sigh.... But it's my birthday on the 16th....
I wanna have my freedom for at least a day please.

I had a blast with Mavis, Sin Yee, Lian Qi, Aevyn, Joey & Wan Nee.
Mavis' cousin is cute too. :)
I can't believe Sin Yee called Brian. -_-
WTH.... Shy die me...
Luckily, he didn't go, or I'd die blushing there... @_@

Cam whores~ 
 They did it while I was outside. :)
Birthday shaved-ice for my cake. :DDD
They put the ice on my face !!!
U see itu dua buat apa. =_=
That's Lian Qi and Heidi's hands. -_-
Kiss together ma :3
Eeeeee~ :DDDD
 Joey's turn to make a wish~ :)
老公 feeding 老婆。:3


After that Aevyn, Joey, Sin Yee, Heidi and Wan Nee go tuition d.
Mavis and his cousin dunno go where.
Lian Qi jalan balik her aunty house.
And I went to Delta wait for my brother.
I was secretly hoping you would come out to wish me
"Happy Birthday ! :D Why are you here ?"
But of course, it didn't happen...

Well, May is birthday month for me and my brothers.
3rd, 8th then 16th. :D

Happy Birthday 大哥!
Happy Birthday 二哥!
Make a wish~
My happy family <3

And guess what my friends gave me :D

Love it! Especially that lil' cow XD

Btw, I made a crazy bet with Lian Qi, Aevyn, Wan Nee & Sin Yee.
I must find a boyfriend in 1 year, starting on my birthday.
Oh God Why did I made the bet.... -_-

Where to find la deyh ???
Don't tell me I nidda suddenly tap someone's shoulder and say,
"Would you be my boyfriend? *retarded face*"
Sigh.... I just gotta see how it goes...
Maybe they'll forget it :3

Oh well, it's gonna be school holidays soon.
2 weeks, babeh~!

First week I'm gonna go out with friends.
I'm not gonna rot at home facing the computer 24hrs. -_-"
Maybe Sunway for some ice skating? :DDD
Or Jusco for a movie? :)
Or Setia City Mall just for fun? XD
So much to choose but the ultimate challenge is:
"Mum ah~ You look so pretty today lah.
Err... Can let me go out with my friends?" :DDDD
I noe, that sucks but I dunno how d.... :(

Whatever, see how.
2nd week !!!!
Jeng, jeng, jeng, jeng~...!
I'm going....... ON A CRUISE !!!!
OMFG !!! I can't wait !!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
Imagine all the stuffs and..... FOOD !!!
Ooh.... Maybe I'll find a bf there... XD JKJK lar~

Oh ya, you'd never believe how I look with makeup...
Here it goes:

Argh!!! Look like a freak >_<

But nevermind la.... At least I tried.... 
Next time don't makeup until so kaolat d...

*Actually, I wrote this post on 18th May
but took too long to upload the photos.
Ended up posting on the 22nd 
so I changed the dates and stuff.
Can lar~ XD*

Okies.... Nothing to post d.
Byes~ :DDD

*You may say I'm a dreamer....

No comments:

Post a Comment