Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Parents were away~

Wan Nee ah, I dunno wan post wat la...
Erm.... Ok la ok la. Simply post something first :D

It's gonna be MY BIRTHDAY !!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
But sadly, it's on an exam day.

I don't care :3
I'm still celebrating it after school.

I hope I get Starbucks again. XD
Nanti 5pm going Starbucks for : COOKIE FRAP !!! :DDDDD

Ltr no guitar so can relax a while. :)
I actually got a lot homework D:
LAZY LA !!! D:<
I wanna go "gai gai" ! :DDDD

Btw, my parents went to Australia for about 1 week (25/4-1/5).
They bought a lot of stuffs for me !!! Y(^_^)Y


See the cute little bear in the middle ? :DD
Cute leh~ XD

Haha, but I gotta confess, it was quite fun while they were away (sorry papa mama ><)
My 二哥 cried when they drove away. Ki siao de. "=_=
My 大哥 like normal but seemed a bit jealous cause they get to go Australia "gai gai" XD
Me leh... Hahaha, the first word that came out of my mouth was "DotA time :3"

I KNOW I KNOW ! I sangat nakal. XD
But, 1 week oni u noe. So less time. Must use as much as possible :P
My 二哥 then call his friend living opposite my house come play DotA.
Everybody prepare edi. Then, my crazy "lao ya" computer keep dun wan let me DotA. TT
Sad until.... So end up, I do my Sivik homework. =_=

X pe la. Do homework is always better than playing games. :3 (That's what they all say)
Thursday nite leh, dun really ada apa-apa. :(
BUT THEN !!!! Friday !!! My 大哥 managed to buy 4 tickets for me, him, his girlfriend and 二哥 to watch The Avengers !!! :D

OMFG !!! It was out only on Thursday and Friday I get to watch d ! XD
HAPPY DIE ME !!! N u noe wat time we went to watch ?
12.30am and finish at 3am !!! N u noe how many cinema room they showing ?
3 !!! N u noe what ?
ALL PUN PENUH !!! Lucky until....

140% RECOMMEND !!!!
MUST WATCH !!! 




Hahaha. Action-packed and hilarious ! :D
Suitable for all ages. 
Better start booking tickets now. XD

Saturday afternoon baru we  bangun.
Then 大哥 took me and 二哥 to eat Bah Kut Teh. :D
We 3 like xiao kia oni. XD
Then, the rest of the day normal loh.
Dancing and taekwondo.

BUT ! Dinner leh.... Hehehe. :D 
Me, 二哥,大哥 and his girlfriend went to eat Murni SS2 :D
It's a Western Mamak. 
First time my 二哥 cannot finish his rice (He ate nasi lemak) XD
He too full edi. Hahaha. :D
N wow.... 1 whole shop lot row.... All his tables.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ppl sia.
Should've taken a picture. D:

But every night also a lot of ppl de. That's what my bro told me.
Haha... One day I should go with my friends. :D
Then after that, we went to eat 记得食 desserts. :)
A lot of people also. @_@
But the desserts there are quite nice. :D
RECOMMENDED :)

Then Sunday, we 4 went window-shopping at Pavillion :D


Cheese~ 
Took this while eating gelato at Gelatomio Lounge. 
Serious heaven. XD
Ice-cream that is 99% less fat. 
Of course nice kan ? XD

Then just jalan-jalan lo. 
Of course x de buy la.
The boutiques there sell their merchandise like siao !
1 skirt can sell up to RM10000++++
I rather go buy iPhone4s atau computer. =_=

Hahaha. But the funny thing is, dinner, we 4 go eat at SS2 again. XD
But we went to eat at Ikuzo Ramen ! :D
My bro say it's very cheap for a ramen shop. :)
We 4 full like siao. Hahaha...
Not enough stomach-space to store desserts. 
If not, we'll eat 糖黐豆desserts de. XD
 
Monday is nice !!! :D
Me, 二哥 and 大哥 went to eat McDonalds after school. :D
We 3 like siao kia. Hahahaha.
N, I bought JJ 林俊杰's disc using my 大哥's RM50 1 Malaysia Voucher. XD


Nice kan ? :D
My 大哥 just have to use RM1.50 cause this costs RM51.50. LOL XD
I love his songs la. Very nice. :D
Then Tuesday, parents came back at around 1/2pm. :)
And then now u reread the 4th paragraph to noe what happen next. Hahaha. :D

Ok la, I gotta go bath edi. 
Ltr wanna go Starbucks and have my COOKIE FRAP !!! :DDDD
Adieu~

*Uploading photos is now super easy. :D Thx Blogger ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment