Thursday, May 10, 2012

有好转

Aevyn and Sin Yee finally talked to me !
But they still prefer to talk to Wan Nee they all than me.
Nevermind :) It's a start!

我会继续加油!
希望能带给大家快乐!
One day, we will be close again once more ! :D

Hmm.... Nothing to talk about actually...
OH! Next week is exam time.
Not really preapred actually.
But it's not like I prepared for any exam before. -_-

I want to score As!
But I'm just to freakin lazy....
I'm even lazy to bath...
WTH is wrong with me... -_-

Torturing students with exams.
N U NOE WHAT ?!
The school is too poor to buy OMR paper for students.
If you no $$ to even give that, don't do exam la !

Waste our $$ dunno do wat.
Buy those BK bas that ppl throw aside ?
Do air-cond in the library that nobody uses ?
Or freakin just eat our money ?

Sigh.... I seriously speechless la.
It's too late to change school.
N this school sucks.

Sigh.... Gotta prepare for tuition d.
I hope something good will happen...
Bye~

*喜欢你却没能放低你,舍不弃可否给我再识你

No comments:

Post a Comment