Thursday, May 3, 2012

Go Titiwangsa !


*NEWS*

SMK (P) Bukit Kuda had it's 2010 Cross Country on
16/1/2010
2c and Form 6 got full attendance...
All BKayers know the winner but I'll still post it... XD
1st: Ledang... (Boo !!!) - Yellow
2nd: Titiwangsa ! (My Group) - Red
3rd: Jerai... (Woot ! Din't get last...) - Purple
4th: Tahan... - Green
5th: Kinabalu... - Blue

*Woot*Woot*
At least din't get last...
I walk with friend...
Thx Joey, for walking with me... XD

We sang like drunken men...
We walk while singing those lullaby songs...
Damn funny... XD

We actually wanna go shortcut but the teachers were there...
=\... Can't go...

Titiwangsa Cheer :

Merah is hot to go,
H-O-T-T-O-G-O !
Aum !!!
Is hot to go,
Aum !!!

XD... Funny cheer...

Next stop, America !




Did u guys watch it ?
I don't really know the time.
_______________________________

Hahaha. Super super old draft.

Post oni la.
Hope you guys dun mind. Hahaha. :)

*I miss Form 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment