Thursday, May 3, 2012

MyTalent Mission : 50-50

Remember I told you that I was going Starbucks yesterday ?
TA-DAA !!! :D


The new Cookie Frap :D
I bought the Choc-flavoured :D
I tried the Mocha-flavoured but I personally prefer the Choc.
Mocha got too much coffee flavour. LOL

Hmm... Today, I performed 3 songs in school.
Nervous until...
I tot very less ppl (our class oni + some friends)
But suddenly, out of the sudden,
BOOM ! Quite a lot of people !
Scare die me... /_\

Sigh.... No mic somemore. D:
I had to scream my lungs out.
When I reached the high keys, my whole body shook !!!
I can't even hold the lyrics paper right.
Kept shaking n vibrating.
Gosh, that feeling....

I sang :
Simple Plan - Perfect
Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly
We The Kings ft. Demi Lovato - We'll Be A Dream

Keep cutting.
Super NERVOUS !!!
I think I sang quite poorly cause I was like shouting.
Shit.... No mic. =_=
I really do hope everyone enjoyed the performance ><

Even Pn. Ding came out to see !!!
Gan chiong ><
Then I didn't noe that Pn. Parimala was actually listening backstage !
She said I was ok la....
"Ok la" = Bad... TT

But, at least I managed to sing in front of an audience. :)
I could've peed in my pants. :3
Hahaha... I finally did it then. :)
Now I admit, I'm not a really good singer. :\
Maybe with some autotune.... LOL

Sigh.... Have to train my juniors properly in kawad d.
Hope Kak Joleen won't tio stroke when she sees them. :)
They're still new. We shouldn't be too strict. :)
I hope they enjoy their experience in Pandu.
We're kids and we just wanna have fun. :D

就这样吧。
I dunno wan post what edi.
Write you tomorrow. :)

*还不肯醒来。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment