Monday, May 7, 2012

距离很远。。。

I feel like I'm drifting further away from my friends.
Especially from Sin Yee and Aevyn.
I don't talk to them much anymore.
It's like one day, they just stopped talking to me.

I've always been trying to talk to them,
But it just turns to worse.
Aevyn has too much secrets that she doesn't share.
Sin Yee is sometimes very harsh.

I know, I know.
I'm harsh too but c'mon.
We're friends!
We're suppose to do everything together...
Laugh, sing, cry.... Everything....

Can't you see the pain in my eyes when I'm left out?
Can't you see I'm hurt when you guys leave me alone?
Did I do anything wrong that offended you?

I don't want the rest of my school life to become like this...
Even if you guys gossip, I also wanna hear... :(
It feels so hurtful when you guys throw me aside.
Don't make me feel lonely... Please.... It sucks.

Don't you remember Form 1?
When we first met?
When we were always laughing together?
When we were always singing together?
When we were always talking about everything?
 I miss it.... Real much...

对不起。。。
若我做错了些什么。。。
真得很对不起。。。
我们回去当时很快乐的时候好吗?
求求你们。。。别丢下我一个。
我真得很孤单。。。
我很需要你们,陪我一起。。。

*孤单的我,很想念你们。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment