Thursday, December 20, 2012

20122012!

Hey hey hey!
It's 20/12/2012!
It's meaningful alrite.

I spent my morning working, then afternoon with my 2 closest friends! :)
We went Starbucks, Centro to just chill and talk.
Gossip for 3hours+ oni.
NOT ENOUGH! 
Next time must come out gossip again. XD

Wan Nee said she can celebrate Christmas with me! :DDD
I hope Lian Qi can too. :)
Heidi most probably with family since she's Christian.
Chill out at my crib. XD

Today, I learnt to trust my friends.
We talked about a bunch of things and it made me learn to trust them.
I really hope they'll trust me too.
I love friendships like these.
It fills my life with hope and happiness. ^_^

Now for some photos:
























My cup is hiding behind Lian Qi's picture. :3
Wan Nee look so fresh while I look dark!
Lian Qi pulak look so clean.
T_T Ok, I'mma clean myself up too.

7pm we go back d.
At night Lian Qi came to my house again.
She said she bored at home. .__.
Jio-ed Wan Nee but she no come. :(

Me and Lian Qi cam-whore ourselves lo.
























Hehehe, we very cute I noe. XD
Hoping we can spend Christmas together!
Be as ghey n as high as today. :)

Good night. <3 span="span">

*我相信你们。

No comments:

Post a Comment