Saturday, December 1, 2012

失望的我。


Yesterday after maths was super awkward. Kang Hua, Leong Teck n Wen Ying 姐姐 was talking to each other while I just sat at the side there watching them. Kang Hua had a new phone. Samsung Y, I think. He was learning how to use it. Leong Teck and Wen Ying 姐姐 kept laughing at his stupidity. He seemed to have been living under a rock for a long time. He did not know how to use a smartphone. I sat there, awkward-ing with my "snake phone". :( I was pretty sad, actually. Sigh... 

I don't have the right to say that my parents treat me badly by not buying me a smartphone. I rejected an offer by my father. He asked me whether I wanted a Samsung Y. I don't like the display of the phone so I turned him down. I was actually hoping my parents would buy me a smartphone after I finished my PMR. Guess not. :( I think to myself, what's the use of studying so hard and diligently. I know it's for me but I was hoping they'll reward me with something. Motivation is really important y'know. Sigh....

随便吧。Whatever I do they'll think I'm spending time on the computer doing unnecessary stuffs. Even if I did good stuffs, they'll only remember my bad stuffs. If it's like this, what's the point. At least I'm going badminton later. Release some stress.

I'm hungry. Bye.

*多的是,你不知道的事。

No comments:

Post a Comment