Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jolly Christmas Mood

Heyyyyyaaaaa!!!
It's December already and everywhere is decorated with pine trees and ornaments!
The bling-ies are everywhere and glitter stars! :D
Don't forget artificial snow in Malaysia. T_T

WHY! WHY U NO SNOW!!!
I've never experienced real snow before. :(
I hope I'll get the chance one day. :)
I'M YOUNG ANYWAY! >:D

Last Sunday me and my parents went shopping at Setia City Mall!
My two brothers were too busy sleeping. -_-

There's this huge Christmas Tree in the mall.
It's decorated kao kao with so many blings and ornaments. XD

I used professional photographer stance to take this pic. 
Well, sorta. XD
I had to lie on the floor to take it. Can la~ :D

I saw this uncle taking pictures of ornaments and stuff and an idea struck me.


My face was reflected on the ornament's surface.
I took this photo and put it as my profile picture. :D

It was a very happy day cause of the clothes and stuff.
I even bought a pants and two shirts! :)


Sorry the colour's a bit off.
The colours are actually very pretty!
Well, I wish for a better camera next time. :)

Anyways, yesterday I finally got to watch Rise of the Guardians!

The movie made me cry and cry non-stop. TTATT

Jack Frost is such a lonely dude!
I would've hugged him right then if he was real.
But I do wanna believe that he is real. :)
He is waaaayyyyy too handsome to be fake. XD

The little elfs are also really cute. :D
Not to mention the other guardians like Easter Bunny, Sandman and Tooth Fairy. :)
Santa Claus is huge though! 

I sorta pity Pitch Black.
He's lonely too.
TOO BAD HE'S UGLY! XD
Okok, sorry Boogeyman. :3

After the show I went to buy Fifty Shades Darker.

I've read halfway already.
I think it's better than the first book.
More interesting storyline but I dunno yet la.
Maybe the other half of the book is shit.
Read finish first. :)

Today, I went to work on my first job, ever!
It was sorta tiring and my back aches.
Worked for 4 and a half hours and earned RM65. :)
It's the first time I earn real money. :D

Went to eat Nando's after that.
Chose the RM150 set and ate like a king.
HAHAHHA!!! Fat dao siao d. :3
Then went to Speedy to buy Th God of Gamblers II.
Actually wanted to buy Digimon disc but no movie.
The series discs damn expensive. /_\

I wanted to buy Digimon discs cause last midnite, me and my brothers watched 4 Digimon movies we bought last time. XD
It was Cantonese version and it rocked!
Made me reminisce about my childhood.

Well, after buying the disc me and my 2nd bro secretly went to H&M to buy a scarf for our big brother.
He's going US soon and it's gonna snow so we decided to buy him a scarf as a gift. :)

It's not much but at least it's something. :)
I hope he'll like it.

That's all for today's post!
I'mma gonna go watch The God of Gamblers II ler.
Good nite~ :)

*那是我们都会不去的童年。

No comments:

Post a Comment