Wednesday, December 19, 2012

PMR Results!

Today is the day the 97s batch get their PMR results!
Everybody was already nervous-ing since last week. XD
So many Facebook status and Tweets are about the results. 

Guess what!
I got straight As leh! :D
I was under no pressure at all until today.
I started to feel all stressed out this morning when I'm afraid I would not get the ideal result for my parents, which is straight As.

Well, all is over.
I got the result I wanted. :)
I'm hoping they'll give me a present.
Sigh... Dunno la. :(

I've started working again from Monday.
Working in a kindergarten is not easy work.
The kids are so active!
U'll feel all tired and sweaty.
But when they smile in appreciation, everything just becomes bearable.
Their innocent face makes you feel that it's worth every second there. :)
I love them a lot. <3 span="span">
Too bad I'm only working for this week. :(
I know I will miss them very much.
So I'll appreciate every moment spent. :)

Christmas is NEXT WEEK AH!
Finding someone to accompany me.
Parents are going for a dinner.
Siblings are most probably going out with their friends.
Lian Qi staying at KL to shop.
Wan Nee is my only companion left. <3 span="span">
I hope her mum will give her permission.

Anywhere is nice, I just want someone there.
N I really do hope that someone will be her.
She's been my friend since standard 1, which is year 2004!
Wah, 9 years d. .__.
I really appreciate her. :)

Bye. :)

*永远都爱你,我的好友。

No comments:

Post a Comment