Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Solstice & Kindergarten!

Happy Winter Solstice Festival!
冬至节快乐!

My parents made glutinous rice balls this morning.
They must've woken up early today.
Thanks for your effort. <3 :=":" br="br">


I ate my dumplings right after bathing.
2 big ones and err.... dunno-how-many small ones. :D


I ate a few before I took the picture so, sorry la. :3

This one pulak is my 2nd brother geh:


See the little balls in the pot:


Pretty!
The pink colour looks delicious with the pandan leaves and soup colour. :)
I hope we'll be able to eat the glutinous rice balls together again next year.
With my big bro gone to U.S. I hope he'll be able to come back and eat with us. :)



Today was my last day...
Last day working in kindergarten la. 
Don't worry. :3


I will miss the kids very much.
Really, I will.
They made me feel younger again.
That feeling feels great!

Luckily I took pictures yesterday.
Today was the last day already.
Some kids weren't present today.
Nevermind ba, I took pics with them yesterday. :)

Let's start!



This is Yong Xuan. (Well, I think I spell correctly)
She's a really cute girl.
See her smile oso noe d. :)



















This is Vaudrey.
One-word: RICH
She's very cute actually.
I don't think she's the sho-offy type.
She's really smart too.
Reminded me of my younger self. Hahahaha.
I hugged her hard and long today,
I noe I'm gonna miss her a lot.
She's the first kid I talk to on the first day.
She'll be going to Pin Hua(1) next year.
Hope you'll have a bright future! :)



















Her name is Debbie.
She's one lil cool girl.
Very less smile de.
She reminds me of Kak Joleen lol.
Hehehe...
When she smiles, it melts my heart.
She's so freaking effin' cute deyh!
She's only 3 years old.
When she grows up, she's gonna be one smexy chick. :D
Love you loads, Debbie. <3 span="span">



















This is Zi Qian. (Don't mind the spelling. :3)
She can be a lil naughty but she's very cute.
Her dress all really pretty de. XD
Hope she'll learn to share her toys and be guai. :)



















This dude here is Theodore.
He's actually very smart.
He learns stuffs very fast.
The bad thing is, he doesn't like to share.
Only child ma, of course a lil more self-centered.
He likes to sit on my laps.
Very cute boy and talkative. :)
Bright future.


















This is Louis.
He very quiet but cute.
I'll miss him. :)



















This is Darren.
I like him! :D
He's a very sweet and cute boy.
His smile is so nice la. XD
Miss miss him. :)



















This lil girl is Mabel/Mable.
She's such a crybaby.
Everyday she'll cry.
Cause of her mum, I guess.
She eats very less de.
Hope she'll learn to be stronger. :)



















This here is Jeanna.
She's the very cheerful type.
But she talks a lot.
Talk too much.
Makes it kinda annoying.
Though, I'll still miss her chattering. :)

No more individual photos d.
Time for some group photos! :D



















This aunty helps out there.
I think she's one of the teacher's mum.
Very nice aunty. :)
The kid on the right is Lek Shen.
A naughty but nice kid hahaha.
He likes to scowl at the teachers but when he's nice, HE'S GREAT!
Very cute fella. :)
The left is cute Debbie lo. :)



















Me with Darren, Lek Shen, Ah Song and Theodore.
The kid in blue below me is Ah Song.
His name damn yeng rite. :D
I love his name la!
He loves to sleep. XD
He can fall asleep while eating hahaha.
Damn cute la him! :)



















The Paul Frank shirt girl is my big bro's gf lo. :)
The lil girl pulak is Yuriko.
What a name hahaha.
She's really quiet and sweet.
She likes to be with Vaudrey.
I guess she's scared to be alone hahaha.



















That's me, Darren, Zi Qian and Ethan!
Ethan is the guy that's smiling so cutely!
He's 3 and EXTREMELY cute.
His voice la, face la, actions too! :D
The teachers suspect that he suffers from a personality disorder and be “somewhat autistic”.
I hope he's not though.
I know he's a very clever boy.
I want him to live normally.
He's too cute to be autistic.
Ethan, I want you to have a bright future.
Stay strong. :)

.
















 This pic is of aunty, Mabel, Sin Yan and Zi Qian.
Sin Yee is the girl in the middle.
She's very small-sized and quiet.
I hope she'll learn to speak more. :)



















DARREN N ME! :DDD
Aiyo! Cute until!!! XD



















This would be my big bro's gf and Sin Yan.
A clearer pic of Sin Yan's face. :)
Both oso look so cute. XD



















That's me, Louis and Yuriko!
Hehehe, I'll miss them! :D



















This would be my big bro's gf and IVAN!
The Ivan that I've been mad about. XD
I love him so much la!
He's so cute and handsome!
He looks like Micky YooChun. XD
But my big bro's gf say he don't look like him la. 
I guess I crazy d. XD
But Ivan is really a very cute boy.
He's gonna grow up into such a hot guy.
Ok, I cannot pedo. :3


The red tables!
Let me start with the behind red table.
The guy in white looking at the camera is Ivan's brother, Matt.
He's very handsome too. :)
The white kid in the middle looking towards the left is Eugene.
We call him Ah Jin. XD
His always having mucus dripping over his face.
Nidda help him wipe his nose. 

Next,the red table in front.
The girl in pink that's sitting in the middle is Sin Yee.
She is Ah Song's older sister. :)
Very cute and chubby girl. :D

N here's a better pic of the girl next to Sin Yee:


Although it's blur but can see her face.
That girl beside Sin Yee is Hai Ling.
If I'm not wrong, she's Lek Shen's sister.
Very cute girl too. :)



















Vaudrey and me!
I love her very much. :)
She's a very smart and cute girl.
Playful too. ^_^
I hope she'll learn to be more matured.



















Me n Debbie!
I really hope she would smile more.
Her smile is one of the sweetest and cutest I've ever seen. ^_^



















Ok, my face look big but it's the only pic of me and Ivan!
Don't we just look cute together? XD
Okok, no pedo. :3

Here's a better pic of Ethan boy:



















He's a very cute boy.
I really hope he'll live a happy life. :)
N btw, my big bro's gf treat him like her own son. XD
She loves him very very much.
I know she'll miss him the most. :)

Well, I got a pic of Debbie smiling but not a lot:



















She smiled a lil.
But at least she smiled! :D
I'll remember her smile always. :)

Oh yea, today Yuriko brought 22 gifts for the kids.
The packaging is nice la:

The gifts inside are for primary school children de ba.
Pencils and notebooks.
It was very nice of her. :)
But of course, her mum bought de la. XD

There's more photos actually but I haven't get them.
I hope I can get them soon. :)
For now, bye bye!

*可爱又天真的他们,让我很开心。

No comments:

Post a Comment