Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cousin Wedding!

Ah Be kor kor is finally married! After so long, they are officially husband and wife. :)


Don't they just look cute together! ^_^
Both so skinny. Jelly die me. T_T
Hope their love will last forever~ 



My photography good leh. XD
Sigh... Camera pro la, not me. :\
Hungry? Get ready for the next photo.



NICE BO?!!! XD (Not taking no for an answer)
By the way.... That bread is not real. .___.
I know rite? Disappointing weyh!
Never mind la. Go cook maggi mee k. 

I went Miri from 23rd-25th November to attend my cousin's wedding there. 
His wife is from Miri so we flew all the way there to shake hands and dinner and stuffs.
I didn't take a lot of photos from the dinner in Miri so no photos from there la k. 
I'mma lazy photographer. :3

Came back to Klang and the feeling was awesome!
No place like home. <3>
I straight come back from Miri then I go watch Breaking Dawn II with my siblings d. :)
The movie was awesome. The fights and stuff. 
Thank you, director. :)


Hehehe.
Thanks bro, for taking me to watch the movie I've been dying to watch. :)

Then the week after that leh my dad took us go watch Life of Pi!


The movie was awesome, again. XD 
The images were wonderful and really vivid.
I guess it's defined as vivid. .__. 
Aiya dunno how explain la. Go watch yourself. :P
Ok then, moving on. :3

The next Saturday, means yesterday, I woke up ao early to my aunt's house.
They have this 娶新娘 occasion.
Go to the bride's place and drive her to the groom's place.
Typical Chinese people wedding stuffs. :)

Me and my siblings arrived late cause we were sleepy-heads and my relatives all zhao go the bride's place d. .__.
So we ate nasi lemak and chicken while waiting lo. :3
They arrived after 1hour or something and we POPPED CONFETTI! :DDD



The place was a mess after that. XD
Well, 开心就好。:)
My family and everybody went inside to take photo with the newly-weds!
Here's our photo:


Nice nice!!! (Y) :D
Then the "tea" ceremony:



Don't forget the angpow!!! >:D



Hehehe. Angpows are the best. XD
The afternoon went pretty usual. 
At night pulak we have dinner!
Oh god, FOOD.
Hahahahahaha, the food were extremely delicious!
I would've licked my fingers if I weren't in a formal dinner.
OH WAIT! I think I did. .__. *oh god why moment*

Nevermind la. :3
It really was tasty. XD
Here's a pic of me and my brother's girlfriend:


I noe I noe, I am fat. T_T
But hey, at least I tried to look my best. :(
The makeup made me look funny and weird. Mostly weird.
Aiya, once in a while nevermind ba. :)
Here's another one near the cake:



I am so not photogenic. -_-"
My smile look so cacat-ed.
Oh well, this is me. :)
My siblings and I took a photo together as well:



This is the pic that I look ugliest of all. >_<
CAMERA! Y U NO MAKE ME LOOK SKINNY! D:
Sui bian la sui bian la! Fat jiu fat la!

I took 2 photos that I'm really proud of.
I combined them together:



The first one I focused on the guy pic behind.
The second one I focused on the girl in front.
Make the image like a guy watching the girl from behind. :D
Nice mou? :)
I hope it is. ^_^
The box is a little gift they gave at the dinner.
It contains candies inside! :DDD

Well, that's all for my cousin's wedding.
Bye bye!

*祝你们永远恩恩爱爱,白头到老。

No comments:

Post a Comment