Sunday, December 23, 2012

Toothache, Heartache

I NEED MORE MONEY!
The salary that I earned, I gave it to my mum.
She's gonna put it in my bank account.
Well, now I'm broke. AGAIN.

Nevermind la.
My mum will still buy me stuffs with her money.
We went shopping yesterday with my big bro n her girlfriend.

I bought stuffs of course:

The maroon shirt is actually from TopShop hahaha.
My brother bought a long pants from TopMan so we put same bag. :)
That shirt is quite short actually.
Just until the ribs so I'mma wear a singlet inside.

The nerdy glasses reminds me of the Maple glasses that Spear's friends wore.
It looks cute too so I bought it. :)
The two nail polish is for Christmas!
I painted it yesterday.

It's not the best of colours but it makes me feel Christmas-sy~ :)

We bought these popcorns yesterday.

It's really nice but we bought too much hahaha.
I still have it right here.

I extracted a tooth on Friday.
It's painful when they injected the numbness thingy.
But when they pull out my tooth, I felt only pressure.

Sigh... It really makes me sad.
My parents don't support my decision.
The pain in my heart is worse than the pain in my mouth.

Why won't they just support me?
It would make me a lot more happier.
It hurts me a lot that they keep complaining about my extraction and stuff.
It made me cry and cry until I just can't take it.

I've already extracted my tooth.
Can't they just be happy for me?
I just feel so hurt.
I can't explain it exactly but it pains me.

Sigh, whatever then.
Like they'll ever understand.

*我的心很痛很痛。

No comments:

Post a Comment